Sunday, October 5

thou normal but nice=)

Today is sunday..when come to sunday,most of the time sis will go out and that will thanks to sis that bring me out..With her,i get to meet my love 1..i know,toward alot of ppl will not understand my situition..sometimes i will think if ever alot of things would not happen then,many things also will not happen like what im going..!!Anyhow,i did not blame any1..and i coz the problem,i should taken the feedback..i endure with it,but friends around me and also my hunny..for friends,they still okay with it but for dear,he need to take over alot of things..even the up coming 1 year anni cant get to celebrate..haiz,feel so sorry to him..i know he waited for the day so long and finally it come but i seem spoil the day..Hmmm,hopefully others anni and special day wont be any problem..really dun wanna see him suffer with me,everything due to me..!!Well,today went mv with sis,then meet her friend there..roughly about 230,dear came over and pick me..though the time we spend is not long but i believe we both enjoyed..feel so good and nice=),About 5 something back to mv and meet sis back then follow she and the friend shopping for about an hour,when on the way to nando's, dear drop by at famous amos and get me the chocolate flower..he said that if i can brought back the real flower,he will get me that..hehe=Dwell,he will do it 1 day when i allow too..keke,so then..we went nando's for dinner and meet his dad..!!After dinner,then he accompany to find sis,then he left..while me n sis waiting for dad,we walked down to LG,sis wanna get some food and walked around..then,we stoped by at gurdian and get some facial stuff..then,headed back home..That's about the day..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger