Thursday, January 1

end '08 and start '09

My 1st time were not in pee jay during new year,i went back to ipoh with parents where sis was not following us..So,did not really celebrate on new year eve..!!Well,actually the purpose to go back ipoh is to settle some stuff of mine,thought of leaving the next day but mum take the chance to stay for another day that's y i dint went to count down..and at the same time i dissappoint my dear again..i know since before xmas till xmas is over till his bday n yesterday new yr eve..he was hoping i was there with him to pass through the moment..but somehow i cant get to celebrate those sweet moment with him and he still there to understand and so sweet to me..!!Before new yr eve i was plannin might get to celebrate new yr eve wid him..but at last is just cant,really feel so down about it..Anyway,since its over..and now is a brand new yr..i believe will be a brand new life for me..!!Through out the past year,it had been alots of things happen on me..wid my parents,my dear,even the relationships among freinds..Nothing to hope but wish in 2009 everything will be better and i get to have my new life in another place..wid my studies..=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger