Monday, June 15

PD trip=)

Yesterday had a great time with baby at PD beach..haha,my 1st time try on the boat..im not sure izit call sailing boat..or it has some other name..haha=D,really scared me of..the 1st time fall from the boat to the sea..but when i see baby..he hold my hand all the while,i know anyhow will be safe n fine..hehe,is a pretty cool experience..next time we will try on with the banana boat and the motor boat..Wait for us ya..!!After had a great time in the sea..then is the time to clean up and fill up out stomach..baby's fren~peter..he brought us to had seafood;..according to him,the place is consider quite new..but the food there..beside the crab..others were just okay..he said that next time will bring us to the usual place his family like to go for..the food will be much better..Even is tiring..but I enjoy..haha..wait for me aNother beach..i will come to u..wahahah=p



friend's of peter, peter, baby
the sunset(really nice)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger