Monday, April 26

Final coming..

This week is study week..normally it will be about 1 week..but unfortunately i do not have 1 week..just about 4-5 days only,so sad..!!!Final timetable out adi and my timetable seem suck..3oth april will be my 1st paper~Media planning,then follow by 3-5 may straight..for Prw, emc and pm..and last paper fall on the 8th~sociology!!..Its good to end early but so pack..haiz,hopefully everything go smooth..After exam,will be going baby's hse for few days b4 headed back to home..and going on the 12th till 30th back kampar...!!So,not so bad rite..hahaha=D..But Final haven start yet,im adi thinking what i wanna do after final..wanna go update my movies,Ip man2 and Iron man2..then go for a little shopping,then go cheong k..so long dint sing adi..haha...and also meet up my besties~pohz..cant wait cant wait...faster end lah..aiyo...!!Before my dream come true..need to get back to study ler..hmmmm

No comments:

Powered By Blogger