Tuesday, June 29

Last weekend

Last week supposing meet up with baby, however uncle organized a family bbq dinner therefore I decided to go back home than go baby’s place..i know baby were so sad and maybe is my fault too did not ‘tam’ back my love1..and he got so pissed off..till we got quarrel and those days at home v did not text each other..!!So, this week I went to his place and meet up with him..take night train to kl..

On that night was not so good..gt quarrel again..till the next day only get better..maybe everytime when last for some time not meeting up..then fight will happen..really dislike it..but is there any way to overcome it?!!but everytime I meet up with baby im not regret..but it only tell me how much I miss him..and release all my love and miss to him..muakz>3…hehehe=)..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger