Tuesday, August 10

Baby’s convo+pd trip,7-8/8/10

Is month of august, and for me is week 10 ler, another 1 month then will be my final exam..so fast!!But before it come to the time, is my time to meet up baby..for his convocation and pd trip, this time is 2 day 1 night trip and only both of us..hehe=D,..went kl on Thursday night, baby asked me to accompany him to rawang on Friday but coz I wanna stay to do my assignment, even im not at Kampar but work must be done..before I go pd and back Kampar!!..On the Saturday, baby went to college first for preparation then around 2 something, me and his mum arrive his college and see him going up stage to accept the certificate. Though is not degree convo but is still proud to see baby’s grad..muakz, after its done then we headed to pd o,had a great time there with baby..so nice and enjoy..thanks my love1..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger