Wednesday, November 7

havin a hard time

Dunno wat wrong wid me early in the morning..feeling a little haeadache..wanted 2 take panadol after takin breakfirst but mum was there havin her breakfirst then..i thought of wait for while..but today dad back to work adi..so,need go uni myself..sort of ask them for panadol when I reached..somehow,none of them have it..pathetic uh..after that,feel a little better adi..n dint bother bout it liao..!!But it did not last long,the headache back again..wat the hell..just hate havin headache..!!After class,meet up with sam n when for a drink,at 1st thought of tell sam im havin headache but since he also not really feel well so just forget bout it..dint really expect tat amy will say out though but since she say adi then nvm o..later on,loon called him back therefore..me n amy when dm too..n I helped sim ee to get her printer ink..n sam pass me panadol..can see he’s so worry bout me..feel so sorry..make him worried..anyway,will try my best to take k myself well..wont wana let ur who care for me to worry bout me..n hopefully no next time..the feeling really sucks when havin headache..goshhhhhhh,worst than night mare…

No comments:

Powered By Blogger