Tuesday, September 23

after exams..

Exams over till now did not went out to anywhere till today..Well,what i did today..morning woke up..drag till bout 11 something then went n brush up as well as shower..then go break1st wid parents..then,back home rest for while then me n sis went out..!!then went to dm n settle my comp..wau..finally i can get back the comp to me n on9..since back from hometown till now not been on9 about 2 weeks+..just miss the on9 time so much..n my drama time..HAHA=D,Then..dear meet me at dm then back to his place..b4 back,he went mcd drive thru and get his lunch..then back to his place..!!As i promise will help him to clean up his room so after awhile start my clean up..and then when is done it was about 530..time just pass so fast n i was too tired so i fall asleep adi..hehe=)At night,after dinner dear send me back to dm to collect my comp..it seem so long did not really spend so much time wid him adi..just feeling so good..!!i know to sis it will be okay..but she just want me to pass through this time in order to enter uni..and have my own life within the 3 yrs uni..which she wish i can get to enjoy..i wish it too..but sometimes is really depends on how the god wanna treat..i do pray hard n study my part..but is seem i still not doing the best..haiz..dunno o..just hopefully everything will be okay..my studies,my relationship,family n friends...^^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger