Monday, September 22

=)

20th August 2008
Today was amy bday..we had lunch wid her together soh, chin yee n me..hehe,we went curve kimgary..we knew this yr she do not had a great bday..due some prob happen..but we alwiz wish she can live happie..ever..hugz...=)

22th August 2008
There are 2 person bday..
1st is ~my beloved sis~
Had a early celebration wid her..wish she can alwiz stay happie too..*hugz n kisses*

2nd is~sim ee~
she is one of the fren that i met in utar..n our friendship stay till..just so nice..fren4ever
nothin muchjust had a break1st wid her together wid bf..=)thanks so much

At the same day..as well,had my early bday celebration..wid bf..thou is just a simple celebration..but im really happie..=),hugz..thanks my dear..

29th August 2008
This the date that kinda memorable..my 1st time taken public trasport to find dear's place and i got sesak..HAHA..but anyhow i still get my to there and i know he was happie to see me..=)as long he is happie..im okay wid everythin..as i can do for him..hehe..anyway..is a good experience and now i know the way n i can get my way to his place whenever i wan..KEKEKE

No comments:

Powered By Blogger