Thursday, December 31

New year eve..

Just normal and had a great chat wid poh yee..luckily i still have her to chat wid and not being alone..hahaha...beside,i knew baby will here for me..even he's not beside me..!!2009 is gonna end and here comes 2010..In 2009,i have a great year compare to 2008..mayb because through out the whole year most of the time im at kampar and at the same times chances to meet up baby been more..is kinda happie for it..Iwish in the coming year 2010,my studies will be better with my hard work..relationship with baby is getting even better and will have less quarrel..more sweet memories..in times and hoping that baby get his dream come true to study at oversea..!!For sis,may she get more pay,haha..so,she can spend me too..she and ts last...Guess will be that's it..MAY EVERYONE HAVE A BETTER YEAR IN 2010..HAPPY NEW YEAR=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger