Monday, December 28

27th dec

Is baby's 21th birthday..On that day,meet up with baby early morning..due to i need to follow sis to work as reason to meet up with him..!!Back to the day,,after baby pick me up,went back to his house before meeting up the aunt and the cousins for breakfirst..He wanted to open his birthday present and belated chrismas gift from me and sis...!!Overall,he quite like the pressie i gave him..and of course..cause is from me..hahah=D..Between,im also glad..baby like it too..After,breakfirst..we went back to baby's place and take some rest with both wake up too early..then around 1 something,we heaeded to kepong for our lunch..had a great lunch at Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant..the food there is quite nice..but forget to take pictures on the food we ate..besides the desert..Then went to times square for movies~zombieland..Before its time,we walk around times square..!!The movie~Zombieland was quite funny thou it had some part frighten me..and after movie..baby drop me at jaya one and wait sis to pick me up..!!Through out the dates,im happie and i hope baby happie too..






No comments:

Powered By Blogger