Saturday, May 9

end of the day

Yesterday was my last day of exam..but did not feel any special thou,hehe=)just as usual..back from campus then sit in front of comp..then dinner wid mq near her hse there..had the chicken chop rice..consider nt bad o..compare to many place..can keep me full,haha=D..then after dinner thought find yew then go get the puppy but yew was nt back home yet,so went back had my shower and bring along my notebook to yew's place..!!After that,waited sky for 15 minutes then went n collect the puppy..the puppy was really cute and adorable..let's see..took when he's at yew's room..slping,keke...

After that me,yew and sky went mm yumcha..sky wanted to ask her bf along but her bf playin dota..then end up he did nt join us..
yew,sky,me


When done yamcha,we back to yew's hse..then stay in her room whole night..at the same time need to take care of the puppy..too...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger