Tuesday, August 18

the important 1 to me


He's the one that i always love and care..maybe it might be a little stupid if so fast set up who you wanna be with by forever..or maybe ppl may think cant be forever..just for now!!what i know by now is no matter how, he's alwiz the 1 that be by my side..and after about 2 yrs been together..i believe, no matter what i need n wants..as long he can do it for me..he will..!!Im not gona bother whether family agree my relation with him..as long as sis support me..im fine with everything..nothing is more important than both of them..!!i love them so so much..cant imagine if i do not have them in my life..thank god..thank you so much..give me the chance to meet my love..during working time..hehe=)apreciate it alot..hugz


No comments:

Powered By Blogger