Saturday, August 22

really dun understand..

Just a week,i got 3 calls from both parents..i know they're worried about my ptptn thingy..once i cant get the loan..i can be consider cant further up my studies adi!!All of these i also understand and i knew it..I know they have been worried about me the moment i came to kampar to study..thInking that can i survive over here and so on..that's im tryin my best to prove i've grow up through so long..i know what is important and i care about their feelings..that's only i decide to settle my things myself..if not necessary i wonld not ask help from them even sis and bf..!!Am i really cant get confident from your..im trying to tell your that im not longer a kid..im 20 this year..SIGH!!!Depress everytime talked to them...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger