Saturday, July 24

Meet up time with my sam baby~16-21.07.10

Is time to meet up with baby ler..happy happy,though every 2 or 3 weeks will go his place but meeting him is always make me happy..!!This time,taking train with cathy cause she going kl too to celebrate her bf birthday as well..then the gang also going kl to shop for the up coming mass comm prom night..clothes..haha=D,I also meeting sis as well to get the dress from her..^^..!!At baby’s hse did not have much things to do beside sleep sleep and sleep..haha=D,shound like a pig..but I admit when I at his house,I really can sleep damn a lot..dunno why, just allow me to sleep as much as I can..shiok!!Then did went to jusco to shop my bras..baby got shocked and ask why I always need to shop for bras..hahah,cant help lol..bra not enough to wear sure need to buy lah..and whose ask gals need to wear bra..so cham..!!Well..meet up with baby just to reduce my miss toward him..and after back Kampar regain the miss again..so I could meet him another time..yoohoo..=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger