Wednesday, July 7

Unlucky day

Haiz,these 2 days really ‘hak zai’..yesterday call delivery the food so salty..then went to class..still okay..but till multimedia class end then reach home wanna download the alien that soh send me..but line so super slow..then went to hui wen’s hse..download adi..but dunno why cant make it properly then went to yvonne’s hse..luckily got her to help us..if not..also duno how..!!Then,reach outside went to wings for dinner..but damn it men..the food come so slow..from hungry till not hungry and become tired..so cham..then the food I ate so salty again..ishh..!!!geram betul..and luckily still gt abit luck..allow me to print my things 1st before the pendrive corrupted..or else I also dunno..today sure cant get to hand up the asg..ler..phew..but make me cant send the asg to class rap on time.. but somehow send adi..today check..he seem dint receive..then I need to rush to lab and download it again..argg…why this happen to me..the worst part was just now,done the tutorial question wanted to go class..mana tau, the stupid lab computer cant plug pendrive duno wat administrator..then dint install printer,some more wanna open my mail n send so I can go other computer open..but the mail cant run..also duno what happen to me..when the bad will go…good luck can come..haiz…stop happen this kind of thing lah…tiring leh..!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger