Monday, September 13

This year birthday,final coming

This year is my 21th birthday..but I dint get to celebrate with baby on the actual..he was at Redang during my bday and I was back to Kampar..as well..I supposed to go redang with baby,unfortunately I was home and that time mum will be at ipoh..so,too bad..sigh!!Anway, I had my Kampar gang to celebrate with me with my sick look,hahaha..though is not any special and only few of them..but really appreciate a lot..haha,guess what,I had a better cake this year compare to last year..thanks a lot^^,hehe..even though dint have celebration with baby,but I still get present from baby..and im ~waiting~ Hmmm..duno what baby giving me as present..so exciting..hoping the day come faster..

Well,when birthday is here..at the same time,final is coming as well..sigh,just hate it when come to the end of the semester..need to sit for the final,that alwiz make me worried the most..!!pray hard this semester goes smooth..i still get to continue with ptptn..please god...~pray~







No comments:

Powered By Blogger