Thursday, September 30

End of semester~holiday..=)

Last paper~trm..finally all 5 papers are done..im not sure I can pass through it..but wish I can..so scared n worry..!!between baby came to picked me up to back kl and fetch along Yvonne and hui wen..so happy,though that day he was at my hostel,he pissed me off..but after all I know he loves me..then,I cool down myself..When reached kl,dropped von and hui wen back to von hse, then we headed back to baby hse..and baby and his mum shocked me when they quarrel..really duno how to react..during the time, after that stay beside baby to comfort him..seeing him sad,I also feel the pain..hmmm,just hope it wont happen again..and he can understand what his mum did is for his own good as well as try to let go the past..love u baby,muakz>3

that night went movie~devil at 1u with hui wen and yvonne..and yvonne's fren join as well..That movie was just normal..but even like a horror movie..lol..!!Another date with baby on monday..went bram mall at kepong..had our lunch at wong kok,then sing k and movie~the legend of fist-chen zhen..=D..had a great day,thanks my love..

*baby,I know is hard for u to do so,but I believe u will try to let go..and look for the future k..miss u so much


my belated bday gift from baby..=)




No comments:

Powered By Blogger