Monday, October 11

3rd year anniversary~10.10.10

Past 2 days did not end up happily with baby on phone..i thought of cancel the date with him,but some how is our anniversary..so,just move on..then, ask sis to bring me out so I can hang out with baby for our day..!!Km (sis’s bf) came to pick us up around 11 something,then headed to ss2 italian restaurant for brunch..while waiting for baby to pick me up..at the same time,I took some food as they ordered..!!

After baby reached, then he head to papa rich where nearby his house for lunch..through out eating and in the car we did not talk..till when back to his house for some rest,then only started talking..and back to normal with him..i know how much he love me and mean a lot to him as well..i really know and feel it too..ya=D,We wanted to have some rest but unfortunately we couldn’t..just because of me..keep on kacau-ing him,bully him and sayang him as well..haha^^

*baby, I know you don’t mind want rite?hehe…love u so much

Then, alarm rang once at 3pm..then drag n drag and about 3.30 plus..then we finally move out butt out and went to the mines..!!this is the first time baby going shopping with..im look for jeans that mum complaining to sis that 1 of my jeans..so I decided to look for jeans..went shop by shop,and finally found 1 but got problem with tat stupid pocket,then went some other places but I just think not worth for the price..go to the highest floor to look for phone,baby wane get himself another phone after his w580i KO adi..and he bought Samsung champ..a nice cute phone..

Thought of continue walking but need to meet sis at 9.30..scared to enough time to have out steamboat for dinner..therefore, went steamboat..only continue walking at jusco..had a great dinner with baby..the steamboat is nice..=)
before




After

Then,went jusco for another around shopping..but end up I still dint get myself anything..and baby got himself a phone..=D..at least at the end is still worth..have a great day..not forge to say happy anniversary my baby..muak..>3

No comments:

Powered By Blogger