Monday, October 11

Cheong k at neway,subang

Sis purposely take off day to go cheong k with me..can’t wait to sing, sing, sing..till the max..suppose go lunch with mum and sis..then uncle called for lunch then I join uncle for lunch at kl..some where for pork mee soup..is nice..and tasty..yummy!!then, ask sis to pick me from uncle hse..cousin sis and bro joined as well..1st time going cheong k with them..andrew sort of can sing..but jin did not sing that day..whole day sitting there.. and eat..haha,we sang till 6.45pm..then the people there stop the system..about 4 hours,consider not bad adi..!!Then,send jin n andrew back..and sis need to ready to go for km’s aunt birthday..dinner,and me had maggie as my dinner..after so long not eating..=)..had a fun time..today..


No comments:

Powered By Blogger