Saturday, February 23

2nd last day of hols..

Collage starting soon adi..haiz,is seem like not much thing have done during this holidays..after get a bad news make me dun feel like going back collage..hopefully I get to use this last sem to overcome everything..!!Well..im finally going to get my license..guess so u ppl will think why so late..only wana get,erm..just 1 word to say~lazy..haha,anyway..today went n listen undang..n knew this guy which sat beside me..his name is Russell..the 1st impression to me..i thought he was a malay..but yet he’s a mix of philipino,portugis n chinese..after knowing..im like wau,cool wei..did not expect that..!!He is 1 year younger than me..after knowing him..get to know he quite active in sports..be4 we leave the place..he got my number..easier to keep in touch..then,thought will be those once awhile message those type..dint expect he will text me on that day itself..feeling kinda surprise when I receive his sms..!!N now we still do keep in touch..to me..he’s like a brother..althought knowing him not long but he’s nice n friendly..not bad!!.. between,2molo is my last day of holiday..think so will be staying at home n watch all the drama that get from dear n sis’s bf..On Monday will start my new sem..n is my last sem of foundation..which is also short sem..dunno how will it be..facing another 2 new subjects…well,just work harder o..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger