Wednesday, February 20

..as usual..

Pass 2 days was busy doing the stars givin dear as valentine's gift..n im finally done..looking at it..feeling so great..knowin myself can do 400+ star in 2 days..thought..doing the stars making my finger hurt..somehow..it has the meaning..inside n i think is worth doing it..!!Today,woke up early..n prepared myself n wait for dear 2 pick me up..then,before going to his hse..went tapao food..hehe=),after reach his hse..done wid my lunch we went up to room n exchange our valentine’s gift..looking at the gift that he gave me..just make me feeling so good n sweet,though the gift is not expensive but it mean lots to me!!Then in awhile..i start falling asleep adi..so,thought get a short nap b4 going for a movie..n time really flies,dint notice that will sleep about an hour..till dear woke me up..n asked whether still wanna catch a movie..haha=D,then..only willing to wake up..n ready to go 4 movie..went watch kungfu dunk..finally get 2 watched..!!After the movie..both of us went for walk at the jusco..thou is only have 2 floors but it consider quite big compare to the others jusco..not bad o..about 6 something back 2 his hse..waited for his parents to be back n go 4 dinner...!!Is my 1st time havin dinner wid wid them..everything been good..hehe..feeling nice..supposingly goin pasar malam after dinner..but due 2 timing...haiz,miss out the chance...haven walk b4 the pasar malam at cheras..is a very long pasar malam...!!Anyhow,will have the chance..just need time..=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger