Friday, February 29

randomly...

Collage started a week..n it shows that time pass really fast..1st week of collage is over..this sem I have 2 subjects to study..which math for business n social science and socio psychology..!!After 2 semester without facing any math…n this sem..the math is back again..the syllabus is not really new to me but somehow guess after spm..now I need to learn add math again..kinda weird..though!!hmm..dis sem really need to work double harder liao..if not,I also dunno how..anyway,dun think so much lah..think also no use..need 2 do..n show it out..!!gambatte..should alwiz trust myself more..telling myself that I can do it…hehe=)..Today,finally get to meet up cc n pohz..been long dint meet them adi..actually thought of asking pohz out 2molo..due 2 her bday..but then..she got dates adi..so cant celebrate wid her..hope so she will have a great time 2molo..hehe=)haiz..dunno wat wrong wid cc n man..both of them’re not talking 2 each other..due 2 some reason..!!I really wana know izit worth 2 angry each other just a thing..1 person think other side is wrong,another side think is right..really dunno wat 2 do..dun wana see them like tat..such a long friendship..but become like tat..aiyor..headache man…!!!If can really hope both of them get 2 sit down n talk bout the prob..better than now..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger