Thursday, June 19

This date~20 June

If ever on this day
things did not happen
we did not met at the 1st place
then
this will not be a memeroble day
for me n u
But somehow
If does not happen
as i alwiz said
in the world doesn't excite IF
So
things had happened
we're together
u prove to me everythin
show me that u're trustable
im not regret
eventhough i had mention once
n u hold me back
u give me ur hand
u give me ur hugz
the feeling so warm
no matter how
u're still at my side
givin me support
concern me
sometimes
i really hope
i get to see u every every minutes
every second every moment
but i know is kinda hard thou
therefore
i alwiz tell myself
as long we love each other
it doens't matter
how long i need to wait
to see u
i just wanna tell u
u're alwiz in my heart
love u,miss u

No comments:

Powered By Blogger