Sunday, June 8

~simple~

I dunno what's wrong..these days..i started cant hold on with sis pathetic emotion..oh gosh,i also dunno how to face her adi..tiring man!!Then me n bf too..i also dunno why,we will have a lil arguement seem after every few weeks..its been like tat always..everytime argue,im scare..dunno which day we tend to feel bored or cant stand each other..and ask to let go..!!Things seem not going very well..is like when i think is going to be okay,in another side sure will have something happen..Judst like me n my parents,they've accept bout my studies stuff..so now a days also being okay..things like so complicated..how to make things go smooth n well..is there any way..??haiz,well..in coll have nothin much happen..just as usual go coll for class after coll back home o spend an hour and chill wid frens...i feel so nice..yesterday cc n kokjiunn were at my place for while..i feel myself so bad..i cant remember kokjiunn..at 1st..then,after thinking i knew is him but sad to say i dun remember his name till cc told me..haha=D,so mean..!!Anyway,just hope that there will be nothin happen any more..i just want a simple life n live..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger