Friday, June 20

Sorry

my thousand aplogize to u...
i know it cant get to cover the scar that u have
ever i say promise is alwiz a promise
but ever im the 1 tat break the promise

i dunno whether u believe anot
is totally out of my mind tat bout dis promise
not in purpose to lie to u
anyhow,no matter wat i say is really my fault
i know the scar will stay there

i hope i will get to cover back the scar
thank you for givin a last chance
i appreciate so so much
i will alwiz remind myself
what i've said to u..

At the same times
dun like my parents..
if there's anythin u wanna know
u insist to know
just ask..
i know this time is my fault
but the time when u ask me bout it
i feel so scary

it not bcoz i hide somethin from u
i dunno how 2 describe
but
anyway u're not purposely
to check out on me
im really so sorry
i dunno since when
u're stay deep in my heart
i only wanna say
just dun leave me pls

beside sis
u're the 1 that hold me wid my life
i love u k
hugz

No comments:

Powered By Blogger