Tuesday, July 1

life being sux

My life recently
can describe by a word
SUX!!

I dun mind stayin at home
but can it dun be like now
lock inside the cage
i almost cant breath
get me so lifeless

Anyhow dis also not a matter
the most that make me cant stand
which my mum..
facing her is gonna make me crazy
as goes to dad

All the while i thought he will be the different
but after this happend
it show that no different..

Mayb is im the 1 that causes all this
but i bet there's alwiz a better way
rather than becomin like this
dunno what kind of nonsense
argggggg!!!

Im dyin adi..
i need fresh air to breath
i need a wide enviroment to think
i wanna live without them

By now i cant do anythin
how am i goin to stay alife
with such family..
HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank god
i have sis n dear
they bring me a stay on
if not cant imagine how it gonna be!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger