Friday, September 11

my 1st bday at kampar..

My first time celebrate my birthday at kampar..i suppose is a great time bday even i had early celebration with baby..really a great time with baby..so sweet and wonderful!!Today, yew,mq and har help me celebrate my bday..im so happie..and they bought me a durian cake that i wish to get..since after form 2,i had not been recieve another durian cake..But this year i finally have 1..they remember my word on i mention i like durian cake yet it doesnt had a great time on the cake as yew and mq do not like to eat durian..and coz of my bday..they take it..i appreciate so much..but i do not need like tat..!!Im happie adi they're here for my bday..i dun need to them to force eating the cake that they dun like..feel so sry..!!As long if my next yr bday im here then cake will nt appear again..i rather v just had dinner then eatin cake........

No comments:

Powered By Blogger