Tuesday, September 22

wel..

These 2 days is raya holiday, therefore it does have any exam for these 2 days..but and also coz of this,exam postpone and my last paper fall on 29th..so sad..!!Mayb i should be glad that i do not have any paper that join straight for the whole week..at least there are still break in between..=),so i still have 3 more papers to go then will have my sem break ler..!!Im finally going back home..no matter how parents mumbling and so on..pj is still my home..the place that i born too..It might nt get to hold up those nugging but what to do,they are my parents...
This time i need to take my own transport to back pj..and after chatting wid sis then i decided to take train back myself..since anyhow i still need to take public transport back..might nt i get a comfortable and cheaper as well..the way i know to back home..hehehe=D..Now,think about sem break..so excited..wanna see how's the taddy bear..even 2 months l8r then he will nt coming adi..but at least have him at home now,then wont be too bored thou..haha..
Guess need to plan properly how ami gona spend my dis sem break..need think how am i gona celebrate 2 yrs anni wid baby..and meet up amy they all..so long dint see them adi...by the way,need to work hard for the up coming 3 papers..and wait to be free...yeahoo...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger