Thursday, May 24

my dear frez.....

1 of my frez is leavin this country to another country~us for her up comin life time..i know she waited quite long for the day to come..and now is the time that she’s leavin really sad…althought we are not that close durin high school.. but somehow we join the same troop..had lots of fun..organized a few camp..and our culture night…and through out all these..we had lots of sweet memory durin scoutin and high school life even after we had over our high school..we still meet up and aspecially the time that im workin..she’ll come over n vist me..chat with me..so nice..!!now all of us know she leavin 2 us,therefore that day we had a farewell party..for her at jo’s hse..and it wll be my last time meetin up with her..and b’coz of this farewell..i get 2 meet the others which seldom contact after started college life…its was really nice n happie,really had lots of fun talking..i really wish she will always enjoy her life there n all the best in her future…really gonna miss u a lot…my dear fren~yeang shin..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger