Friday, May 18

my last day of work...

the day that i waited for so long finally arrive...im happy that i can leave this job..which i no need to face the so call 'supevisor' anymore...i don't know isit b'coz i dint manage myself to communicate with him properly or is just he don't know how to communicate with me n the others..i think b'coz of dis 3 of us been working with him for so long dint ever feel happy n comfortable..somehow..after desmond told him bout all of us..he seem like got a little changes but yeti think is nothin effect to me adi since im not longger workin there...!!by da way,if i not mistaken after knowin sam,v dint go out for lunch o buy things 2gether b4 n that day..supprisingly i company sam..go out for twice...n that was also the day he tease me non stop n also the others..though they make me till i got speachless..but presiously all of them treat me good n they are friendly 2 me...mayb is just my last day..dint really take it serious..n was just havin fun with them..i'll still go back but is not a worker but as a visitor...i'll alwiz keep in mind the time im workin there...n the knowledge i gain..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger