Friday, May 18

these few months..

In my life i've never been workin..till i finish my high school life..between these few month..i start workin part time at jaya n digital mall at sec 14..the time i work at jaya there's nothin much that i get 2 learn..but i get to know how to serve customer n cummunicate with people..and while i workin at digital mall..i really gain knowledge..i get to know alots of stuff bout computer and all..though is still abit blur blur..not that proffesional yet..but somehow is more worth then when i work at jaya...but the thing i gain which is the same is get to see many type of people...and the way they treat a person...and im not sure isit b'coz work at digital mall together with chui man for too long..i realize i got influence on my speakin,is got different compare to last time..!!i think maybe i still cant get myself stand still with my own thinkin n decision..somehow,i think im luckily that i get to know a lady which her name yvvone...she's elder than me few year..but just b'coz of that..she give me alots of advice..in my life..and also some study stuff..i really wan thank her alot...n really happie to knowin her...!!by now i can see myself growin..know more stuff..which is the way to continue my life...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger