Friday, July 27

aihz..

Haiz..dis few days been busy doin assignment..really bored of doin all assignment adi..but I got no choice..just have to face it n do it..!!by the way,dis comin sat im goin back school for their culture night..dunno ben goin o not..really been long dint see him adi..dunno he got any changes o not..feeling now is like hope 2 see him again but also dun feeling seeing him..i think is just a word 2 describe~weird..havin such a feeling make me feel bad to sam..honestly just like what I told him..is when im wid him..i enjoy being wid him n wana think of being wid him..n also hope at the moment,the time can stop goin..but when im not wid him..n wid my frez..frez is like everyting adi..n even any1..so headed..mayb I still cant get myself to manage my feeling towards him.n still not clear wid it..!!some how, what should I do to make myself feel better..and also to him..who can tell me….

No comments:

Powered By Blogger