Tuesday, July 17

That day,,

That day manman message me and told me that she feel unhappy..i ask her what happen but she dint tell me and just ask me 2 read her blog..so,I went to her blog and after reading I know what had happen…therefore I told her not be sad..coz is really not worth..and i really angry tat guy..how can u treat a gal..like dis..!!eventhough u dun like her but as u guy..cant u jz help her..since u saw her fell down and u dun hv da rite to higher ur voice(which sound like scolding) when u talk to her..i really got speechless bout dis guy..u’re such a horrible person I had ever see..mayb my fren did wrong in a way too but 4 me as a gal view..i just cant take it a guy scolded a gal..aihz..between,I really hope after that day,u get 2 think properly izit still worth 2 continue lovin him..n I beg u,pls pls pls dun get urself hurt..no matter wat..my dear,everytime I c u like that I oso feel sad..ar but cant help u..to release..!!After knowin dis from her..i realize that love is really blind..n human will lose their resional..when he o she met da love 1..mostly think that dis da good thing and I think is bad..im not sure bout guy but when a gal lost her rasional thinking..they start become emo..thinking lot of things..hehe,so dun think that y gals wana b so rasional..jz b’coz sometimes they cant even take it the emo..therefore try 2 b more understanding..it might helps alots..in a relationship..=),anyhow my own prob I also haven settle..so better dun talk so much..haha..

2 comments:

♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

yanyan...i know u love me =)
actualy,i realy dont mean to hurt myself and in another way,i hope the way he "likes" to hurt me,actually doesnt hurt me at all..but i don know y i just couldnt control..u say love is blind,after im in this condition,i kinda agree what u said..but,i know im not blind..and,yeah IM NT BLIND..i can see what he had did to me but i just dont know y..the more i feellike hating him,the more im hurting myself...
Or maybe,yes he is NOT supposed to scold me,and he has nO RIGHT to scold me..but maybe in that case,anyone also will do that?Im not protecting him,but think back,althought will be realy sad and hurt la but,im memang the one which is drunk,and i hurt esther (althought shes nt realy that hurt la) .. but i still feel bad.. u noe? maybe now,b3fore i sleep i will still think of that night then maybe will drop a lil tears out..but maybe after one term,i will be ok de..dun get so worry of me,k? thanks for caring and loving me o =) very touched .. HEHE!

SookiE said...

okok..as long as u know wat u doin..erm,jz da last 1..think more 4 urself n think less 4 him..protect urself more k..anythink can jz come 2 me..i'll alwiz b ere 4 u..eventhough i cant help u..i still can b ur listener..ya..lov n hugz..

Powered By Blogger