Saturday, July 28

that saturday..

Tat day went back school for culture night..though not really good but im still quite happie..get 2 meet most of my high school friends and the ex seniors..n I saw ben,we dint talk besides sayin hi...i think dis might b a good thing..b4 tat I was worry that will anything happen..but now I know sometimes thing wont get worst if the person dun bother much…!!Guess wat..after hearin kiem liong’s story wid the gal..make me think of sound like me n sam..is like both of us havin the same situation..really dint expect that..hehe,n kiem liong thinks that is complicated but actually thing is just simple..i guess mayb da gal havin da same thinking wat am I thinking on..so..doin same thing to kiem liong..pitty kiem liong..!after the event, some of us went for yamcha at da mamak nearby..then,jia yuan send me home..overall,is feeling nice meetin up them..really hope will alwiz keep in touch..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow look like ur cluture night look fun... thank to ur sam he saved my day.. send my regrad to him if u see him k.. kk cioaz

Powered By Blogger