Tuesday, July 10

weekends..

This two days been working under ftec together wid my jimui~chiaching..basicaally our job is very easy..just gives out flies,lucky draw and if customer got any question just answer them..that’s all we need to do..im not sure isit because 1st time working for ftec and not much that need to do or working with different people..feeling better.althought sam always check out on us it dun seem nice but any how I feel much better compare to last time working wid paperline..!!By the way,after start college this da 1st time working..after so long dint work..and the moment I worked,I met alots of frez..firstly which my ex classmate aaron,after that which my senior bernard and chiateing and lastly which I saw jon and his frez...and atlast chiaching get to know who is jon...but she dint say anything besides sayin that he’s not that leng zai..n kind da ‘a’mour’ style..then,on the sunday I get to see Jeremy which I really quite long dint see him adi..really happie=)..guess wat..i think last time beside discuss bout studies..and telling her my stories..we seldom talking bout serious topic..and she talk to me bout me n him..in a way..she’s rite but yet she still dun understand the situation that im facing..so anyway…she still got her point of thinking..and thanks for her comment..but I really hope that,they can actually understand me in a way..n support me always..they mean lots 2 me besides my sis..!Then,my sis did talk 2 me bout dis too n mayb whatever she say is true..n I hope I can settle it fast..i also dun wana drag that person so long...according to that person..i get 2 know that I he dun feel really good now..i feel really bad..but just got no choice 2 be fair 2 him..really sorry...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger