Saturday, August 18

The DAYs..

These 2 weeks kind of busy wid assignment n presentation..n my 10 minutes speech is not over..is on the next Thursday..and im still not prepare for my slide..aihz..n also got my arts visual diary..gonna die adi..loh!!by da way..im quite happie..i get 2 watch da movie~secret..is do nice n sweet..mayb in a way..the story is kind da incredible but in reality no 1 will willing to go back 20s just for the 1 u love..jz like the main actor in the movie..is impossible..rite??!!therefore if really there’s a person willing to do that 2 u..o mayb something similar..that person can be consider really love u lots..anyway,recently..i keep contact wid Andrew..actually kind of surprise that he actually send me comment in friendster..i think if he did not send comment 2 me..i wont b contact him..coz like last time in skol I seldom talk 2 him n all...but tat day talk 2 him..can see that he really changed a lot..the way he speak n thinking..he’s getting mature compare 2 last time..i think dis is quite a good thing for him..hehe..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger