Tuesday, August 28

sis's convo day....

Today due 2 sis convo..so,I dint get 2 join sam n amy for secret recipe..anyway,earlier in da morning..fwuji msg me n told me will pick me aat 4:30..therefore,after my class which normally 4 but 2day tat lecturer over time so which till 4:15..i thought will just need 2 wait for 15 minutes..but then..coz they almost forget bout me..so I wait 4 them bout 29 minutes..n all my frez have leave coll..so,im like alone waiting..so sad case lah..!!lucikily awhile more they’re ere..if not I think I might just walk home..n mayb have just join sam n amy..hehe=),by da way..after reach sis uni..all of us went n find her..n her uni is like so many ppl..almost gt breathin prob..!!over there..v took lots of pictures..n most of da time I become camera gal liao..haha..(my photographer skill not bad 1..k)..After everythin..me n parents n my sis went n have our dinner at serdang..da shop name called ‘hang ka san cun’ loh..n I can tell tat da fried rice is very nice..u may try if u goin there..haha,basically…nothing much beside tired..tat’s all..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger