Thursday, August 9

Wow..

Wow..finally im done wid my artwork..dis few days really rush me like hell..but anyway..really wana thanks those that same group wid me..besides 1 of them..she really dam sucky wan..luckily she did help for da artwork..if not Im gona hoot her liao…but today dam piss ar,ask her to settle da sketch book n guess wat she put her fail inside my paper bag dunno 4 wat..without letting me know..u think wat..my paper bag is main for u to put ur stuff ar..WTH la…argg..!!aiya..4get about it lah..will just see wat she say 2molo..anyway,2day went dm..n mostly thought that steve is my bf..hehe..abit funny ar..anyhow,he’s really a nice person..n great to know him..=),2day really a tiring day..n finally get to chill out abit..nt so stressful adi..but still got others presentation comin..aihz..wat a sad..y studies need to do all dis..??sigh

1 comment:

♥【Christine翠雯】♥ said...

hahaha yea..
steve is rally a nice and cute guy weih!haha~

Powered By Blogger