Monday, March 24

After a long time

Wau..its seem that i've been really long update adi...recently many things had happen..in between me n sis as well wid mum..!! Past week days only started talkin wid sis again..1st time we last for 2 weeks not talkin 2 each other..mayb somethin i had say out is really over..but i dint mean to hurt her thou..Now,everything is back to normal..hopefully nothin will happen again..mayb as age is going up,thinking starts to change..last time wat i think n now is kinda different..getting those feeling wid wat sis go through..everything just alike..!!In coll,everyone was talking bout find a house in kampar..feeling so excited,to me..im so worry..i cant get 2 go there,dint dare to think bout it 1st now..just prayin that everythin get to go very smooth..!!Anyhow, hope that i wont dissapoint my frens that support me and also dear..will do my best,same to all of u yah..between,im finally goin for my license..hehe,will get my L dis week if not mistaken as the drivin uncle told me..feelin so excited to learn bout driving..get wait to drive..!!Hmmm,how come last time i dun feel any excited o any feeling when talk bout drivin..mayb the driving feel dun wana look for me at..hahah=D,and now 'he' come n find me..o..!!Anway,im curious y gals can ever angry at a guy no matter a small thing o a big things..they will just think is important..even the guy will try his best to explain..although im a gal i still cant get the answer..to me,commonly gals that think is such a big deal but i think is nothin 2 me,but as well as the things that i think is very big deal 2 me..for others is just nothin..!!women is just weird..like sis..today dunno what wrong wid her..haiz,sick of it man..Well,today math class had cancel so..suppose when 14 meet dear for break1st..but due i woke up late make him waited for me half an hour..really so sorry..hunny,then went find amy after that accompany her for eatin b4 goin for class..hehe,we knew we're going to be late..therfore,we dint bother much..!!As usual after class will go to amy's place for while then b4 5pm then i back home..when im on the way back..got dear on the phone wid me..just feelin so great..after reach home,nothin much happen..assual...=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger