Monday, March 10

MY EVER 1ST TIME..

2day went yamcha wid chiaching..told her bout wat happen between me n sis..as i admite is my fault not caling back n telling mum n dad where am i..as i will be back a little late..somehow im piss bout the calling..thingy..!!As to me,u're alwiz the most understanding..1,even everytime back will let u mumble..i still know u're know me..but now i guess the understnading is not longer on u to me..mayb i shall not complain so much either..!!At the same time,this is the 1st time v been a week not really talkin 2 each other,it shows that our relationship is not longer that close..ever i wat i have wrote in my blog..as well after readin urs too..plus the comment..u leave!!
<*sis's words*
Heartbreak!I shall just keep my words!Perhaps since you have your own life!Keep going without notification if you think you are old enough to do judgment!!Bare in mind...Since you live for yourself ...then go ahead with your responsibility to your life!Don't place any words!>
Mayb is really hard for u to tolerates me..bout my attitude n urs..as u alwiz said u like ppl to be really punctual..but unfortunerdly i alwiz cant get myself to do wat u wan..mayb i should say i disappoint u..!!once again,thanks for tolerates me so much..n treat me so good..nothin i can say..in words

No comments:

Powered By Blogger