Wednesday, March 26

got tagged by sammie...

~You~

Firstname: sookyan
Nickname: hmm,nickname ar,think 1st ar..
Name you wish you had: for sure that's something nice
What do People normally Mistake your Name as: well..not really mistake but make it as joke..=)
Birthday: 11th september
Birthplace: Assunta Hospital
Time of Birth: 8 somethin in the morning..
Single or Taken: taken..hehe=D
Zodiac Sign: virgo

~Your Appearance~

How Tall are You: not sure bout 5 feet wat but rounghly 163-164cm
Wish You were Taller: erm,i wish i can reach up 2 166cm atleast..
Eye Color: brown
Eye Color You want: im fine with my eye colour now..
Natural Hair Color: black..
Current Hair Color: black as well i guess
Short or Long Hair: long
Ever Dye your Hair a Bizarre Color: nope..dun feel like
Time you did Something Dramatic with your Hair: nope,dint wanna do anythin wid my hair..i just love it so muc..
Glasses or Contacts: glasses
Do you wear Make-up: nope..
Ever had Hair Extensions: nah...
Paint your Nails: when im in a mood..haha

~In the Opposite Gender~

What Color Eyes: anythin will do..is not a matter
What Color Hair: my dear havin the hair colour
Shy or Outgoing: more to outgoing
Looks or Personality: both..but more into personality
Sexy or Cute: to me my boy is the cutest..muakz
Serious or Fun: both are okay..when need to be serious will be serious as well as when is fun time will just have fun..
Older or Younger than You: older than me..in between 3 yrs
A Turn On: depends
A Turn Off: smoking.
Flowers or Chocolates: not much different though
Pepsi or Coke: coke
Rap or Rock: hmmmm...
Relationship or One Night Stand: sure lah relationship...=.=
School or Work: university
Love or Money: bothe r important o...
Movies or Music: i love both too..keke
Country or City: wat lah..no country no city o..
Sunny or Rainy Days: rainy..so i get 2 sleep very well..
Friends or Family: okok lah..

~Have you Ever~

Lied: i agree wid sammie..who doesnt lie..
Stole Something: hehe..
Smoked: no way..man!!
Hurt Someone Close to You: yah...haiz
Broke Someone's heart: i think so
Had your Heart Broken: kinda..
Wondered What was Wrong with You: nothin wid me..im fine
you were a Prince/Princess: im dear is my prince n im his princess as well..hugz
Liked Someone who was Taken: dint really try b4..
Shaved your head: huh??
Been in Love: yea..n im now too..
Used Chopsticks: yaya..as im chinese..
Sang in the Mirror to Yourself: dun really do that..

~Favorites~

Flower: anythin..
Candy: anythin too
Song: jay chou's songs n others..
Scent: no idea
Color: sky blue
Movie: horror movie n those that nice
Singer: jay chou
Word: dint really have a comman word..
Junk Food: pringle
Website: my blog,friend's blog as well
Location: wherever that have dear..
Animal: dog o..
Ever cried over someone: yah..
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: erm..guess so..my attitude
Do you think you're attractive: haha...
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: dint think dis b4..but impossible we can ever live like those fairytale
Do you play any sports: seldom o..

The rules: -
) Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2) List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people1. I'm sam.2. Eating is my life.
3. Shopping is my life.
4. Music is my life.
5. I nearly had an accident 4 days ago cause of you-noe-hu.
6. I reply 'dig a hole' when MH scolds 'fuck the world'.
7. I just had my dinner.
8. I don't like this tag. damn long. -.-

*dint know who to tag so..will leave to those that dint do dis tag b4..yah=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger