Monday, March 3

DIssaPointEd

Ever i receive his call..
i knew u dint believe in me..
feel so dissapointed..
since cant get u to trust me..
wat's the point of telling..
If u ever dun like it..
cant u just tell me..from the beginning
from the starting till now
longer n longer
things u dun like is more
ur attitude n reaction becomin different
I just dun like the way u show out
isnt it u n me is facing the same situation
n stop tellin me how the other 1 can control
becomin better from the previous
get 2 be more understandin
Dun think u're way much better than me..
honestly u're not...
u're just becomin 2 person..
n i have no comment..
mayb times show everything as well we're growin too
havin 2 different kind of life style n knowin different ppl around
Well..
after 2day..i realize
things that get me 2 leave is not b'coz of perents
but yet is u...
mayb things is keepin more n more between us..
everything may just end like tat..!!

1 comment:

cHeeRyTomAto said...

Don't ever forget that is because the call could not reach...and terrified others and thus make ppl contact the possibilities!! If you ever want ppl to place a trust...kindly note on what ppl mentioned! I shall not say anything more since you wanted you own life! Do not reply! I don't want any word!

Powered By Blogger