Sunday, April 20

my great dinner...hehe=)

wah..shiok shiok shiok..today mum n dad went for dinner with their frens..so,left me n sis..therefore,we went out for dinner..n sis decided to go pyramid..!!after reach there..sis asked me what i wanna eat..to me..anythin will do..actually,i dint have much comman about food thou..so,she let me choose in between a hong kong style food~kimgary o japanese food~zenmai..then,i was thinking tat i will go kimgary wid my frens..so,y not go for japanese food..since i seldom go for it..hehe=),the enviroment there was okay...then,the place i sit..was enough to fit bout 6-8 person thou...hehe,is just kinda near those smokin are..only,but as i still can take it..so will be okay..!!coz i dun really like ppl smoking..but i wont mind making frens tat smoke..is just..as long not much effect im okay wid it..!!anyway,the food just so great..n just dunno how to express it..hehe=),had a wonderful dinner man...=D...thanks to sis...hugz
let's see..
unadon
suppose to be ss salmon+chuka lidako..but eat liao forget 2 take pic..hehe,
chawanmushi
potato mayo
s.s crab mk


No comments:

Powered By Blogger