Monday, April 14

pc~klcc...

Though 11 somethin is not early but for me is still consider early..haha,mum complain tat her phone cant on seem like got prob..haiz,then sis ask me to settle her..then i went out n look at the phone..n mum just switch off the phone adi..n dunno how 2 on back..-.-"..Then,dad ask 2 go eat together so me n sis went to get ready n we got my cousin called asking us whether eat adi anot..!!dad called back n conclusion we're taking lunch 2gether wid uncle's family n grandma..after the lunch dad send me n sis to paramout lrt station..we're going to klcc for the pc fair..!!After we reach there due that amy is not reached so i accompany sis to romp n she got a pants from there..haha=D,then suddenly amy stand behind me n call me..kinda shocked thou..but still okay lah..at the same time sis got the bf called n she's leaving..go pak tuo wid the bf..so,me n amy went n meet up meiqi..then we go for the pc fair togeteher..damn man,so crowded..after walking for few times..gettin piss of with the crowd..n i know amy can feel mu dislike..but anyhow dint wanna complain..meiqi also accompany from hall 5 back to hall1..so is okay for me to accompany her back to the the banquet hall to get her speaker..!!Today,we get wat we wan from pc fair..hehe..After finish buyin stuff..we went secret recipe..know wat the service is damn suck..amy order a chocolate milk shake..but it doesn't come..end up amy cancel order n we left..!!enough for once..the scret recipe at klcc..super suck..haiz..After out from secret recipe..i got sis sms,she told me they're arriving to pick me up for dinner...the most funny thing i miss understand sis meanin which ask me out from dome then keep left walk out till the end..i thought was from inside dome walked out..so,till the end was the royal selangor there..haha=D,get sis 2 call me n ask me where am i..anyway,then we went old klang road there for dinner the dishes is quite nice..then the enviroment is very nice as well...had a great dinner...hehe=)...
~star village~
the enviroment+ my dish..hehe






pics at klcc..

me, meiqi n amy
me n amy at secret recipe..while waitin for our drinks to come..
my drink~iced blended cappuchino


me wid amy together wid twin tower.haha
smile.=)
amy say..we like dancin o..keke=P

No comments:

Powered By Blogger