Saturday, May 31

a hard time week

These whole week had been a hard week for me..due cant get up 2 degree,had disappointed my parents as well as my sis..!!I know everytime after the things happen feel only feel rgret is been useless most of the time..but i dunno how only i can get myself change to be better person..change those bad attitude..!!dad said is alwiz right,y cant i get enough reparation b4 we going to face the fact o problem..now,the only things i can do is attend the classes n get myslef study more hard..in order to do more preparation for the upcoming final..!!today mum back hometown wid aunt..i only get to release abit no need to face her..eventhou she dint stress out that my studies should be how n how..but as her daughter,anyhow still get to know wats she thinking..in a way,i feel stress..althought its seem a little hope she wan it from me n i cant get to do it.for her..a simply thing n i make it like very difficult!!To them,is my fault not being hardworking n put efford in my studies..to sis,she thinks tat bcoz of dear..he dint make me to be a better person..i was thinking tat izit really bcoz of him..n really get me nearly let go..eventhou just mention for few months..but after dear keep telling me not to let go..n i know it also hard for me to do that..many things that happen..the only things is to face it..n not keep avoiding the prob..n also when so hard for u to get the things u also need to hold it on wid the own decision n not bcoz of other things then n change ur mind so easily..!!After the whole week,seem get to grow up a little,think what i actaully needs,wants n have to do..all my decision not only for me but also ppl around me..just jope i wont effect them much..if can not even a little thou..!!i dun wanna feel any more heart pain..dun wanna hurt any 1..especially my family n also my beloved 1..through out the week..he gives me lots of support n accompany me all the time..i can feel he's with me no matter where am i..feel the warm i need when the whole family in a war wid u..thank you so much..!!when i need u,u show up to me..n give a a big hugz..i know things is past..but just to apologize again that hurt u..sorry,n i love u..really love u alot..ya,hugz..guess so everything will back to okay soon..=)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger