Sunday, June 10

beginin of my coll life...

Haiz..after a long holiday..i finally started my coll last Monday..feelin abit weird..but oso exciting..hehe,mayb jz too long dint study n now gona continue my study n also none of my frez company me..so,feelin abit weird..but feelin exciting coz um getting 2 know new frez n startin my coll life..therefore really dunno how’s my life will b in coll..!! da 1st day of coll..i reach there quite early..coz sis need 2 go work at 9 n my class is only start at 10..so,I waited for roughly an hour..was standin there dunno wat 2 do..n was jz lookin round..later on,I saw Hsiao hui n her frez li yiing..thank god..i know them..so still not that bad..n not lonely…then,she knows few galz n v intro to each other n we get 2 know each other liao..really happie 2 know them..they r qiao wei,chiou yee,ai fen..n after that I get 2 know another 2 on the next day which is ee yong n sim ee..!!through out dis 2 weeks..7 of us is getting closer..n between 7 of us..there;s 2 group which qiao wei,ee yong,.hsiao hui n chiou yee..then another group which me,sim ee n ai fen..we’re seperate due to tutorial group..any how,me,sim ee,ee yong n qiao wei r alwiz 2ether durin lecturer..mayb 4 of us like 2 joke around n look at guyz which is cute n handsome of coz..haha,somehow,Hsiao hui n chiou yee were alwiz 2gether jz like a twice sis..then,bout ai fen..sim ee n I think that she is zlso like both of them..quiet type wan..but dunno y she so sesak..any how,im happy being 2gether with them..n beside them..there’s also a gal name yoke mei..she’s also a fun person..can joke around too..these are the people that I alwiz mix around with..now,Im kind of enjoy my life there adi…hopefully longer nlonger will get better n better…n hope can get to c more leng chai..haha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger