Saturday, June 2

WHY

Why??I really don’t understand..why cant I have my own freedom..why cant I enjoy my life..jz like others people do…I really hate it like that..i know u’re alwiz worry bout me,wana protect me..n think that in this age is still young..I know that..but somehow I really hope that I get to tell u what am I thinking and wana let u know what I really need..and wana tell u,I can decide things myself n have my own freedom..why cant u trust me..i know u care for my studies and others,so do i..i know study is important for me..i also care for it coz I know that’s my future..but somehow u’re alwiz thinks that im still a kids..u dint ever think that im growin and have my own thinking..u know,i really hope that u’ll listen to me..sometimes n give me freedom..that I alwiz wish for it..that’s all..jz a little wish…but till now im 18..i still don’t really have it..!!as ur daughter,cant I be trusted..sometimes i so hope that to be ur gal..but everytimes when things come to freedom and others small things..everything will change..it cant go smooth..as i’ll alwiz wana tell u the truth..but at the same time u’re a conservative person,there are many things that I cant tell u..and that I need to lie to u..n when things go deeper..lies have never ends...i really hope that u can be open minded..n I get to share all my stuff n problems with u but somehow,it wont happen…I don't know how to explain to u what am I thinking n what I need..i so hope that u’ll get to understand me..jz like dad did sometimes..as ur daughter..im so sorry I alwiz hurt u..hopefully the day that I alwiz pray for..will come true 1 day..n our relationship will get to improve jz like frez……by now,im really sorry..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger