Saturday, June 9

last friday..

Today,I have class as usual..8 am in the morning…but Im really happie with today’s timetable coz I get to end my class early which at 11 am..after my class end,I suppose to meet up with sam for breakfirst but while im walking to jaya..i received jon’s call..and ask to go yam cha..n I say ok..then,I meet him at jaya..after that,I msg sam n told him I’ll just have lunch with him..later,luckily he’s ok with it..if not really dunno how..!!after awhile..he arrive..then he ask me for suggestion which around sec 14 got any nice foods..and I told him Im bored of eatin at sec 14..therefore we went ss2 coz he drove..when we’re there he ask the same thing again..i told him..dunno..since both of us dun have any idea so,he jz turning around n around..Finally,we decide 2 eat at wong kok…therefore we jz had our lunch there..between the 2 hours I really enjoy the conversation with him...though we’re just updating each other..n chat bout da others but after 2 years dint meet up..i really feelin great with it..after the lunch he drop me at digital mall..then,I meet up with sam..n jz company him for lunch..later on,I went digital mall and stay there bout 3 to 4 hours to wait for chia ching to go for drink before I go home but jz she need 2 take an hour 2 be back from her college therefore,only fitri,man n me..after that,I walked home…!!that’s all bout my journey for today..actually dis is jz a normal day but im happie coz of jon..get 2 meet up with him which I dint think about it..im not in purpose to delay my time wid sam but any how,I still think that he still important..not b’coz I got 2gether with him b4 but really takes him as my friend that when I got problem..i can look 4 him n same goes to him..too..!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger