Sunday, June 3

i had a great time..

Today I had a wonderful day with my beloved sis n tsushon..we went Time Square and Sg Wang for shoppin..actually I dint expect to go there..but tsushon suggest there coz he say there is also a good place for to shop..therefore,we decide to go there..im pretty happie that I get my bag from radioactive..and 1 of the stuff look quite cute..!!later on,I though of join man n cc 4 movie at 1u..so,after we had our dinner,sis plan to send me there but unfortunely,when we plan 2 leave,,outside was rainin..so,we cant get back 2 the carpark..n we went back 4 other walk..therefore,I dint get 2 join them 4 the movie..but we went ktz at ss2 4 a drink..though i dint get 2 join cc n man but Im still happie havin fun shoppin with sis n tsushon…eventhough dis is the 1st time joinin them 4 shoppin but I enjoy..is really nice,,n I think sis thinks that too..i think we will enjoy the next time we meet up..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger